What is Rutexil – Does this really work| Hair for Sure| Aminexil
Rutexil Growth Complex is a proprietary formula of Athena Life Sciences featured in its product Hair for Sure Hair Regrowth Treatment.
As for Rutexil is medically/scientifically is not proven and has no FDA approval.
Rutexil contains following main ingredients:
- Aloe vera juice – Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Aminexil or kopexil – Diaminopyrimidine Oxide
- Disodium Rutinyl Disulfate – Antioxidant
- Niacinamide – vitamin B3
- Panthenol provitamin – vitamin B5
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment – ferment of Thermus thermophilus bacteria
- Imidazolidinyl Urea antimicrobial – Preservative used in cosmetics.
- Other chemicalsused in cosmetics for lubrication absorption and preservation
Of all the above ingredients only Aminexil is used for hair regrowth in combination with minoxidil and not alone. Aminexil works very similar to minoxidil in improving the blood circulation and is often found in combination with minoxidil in prescription formulas but there is no conclusive study of it helping alone.None of other ingredients are proven for hair growth.