Medical Drug Dictionary – Android App:
Medical Drug Dictionary is a free off-line medical dictionary that provides all information about drugs: medical usages, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
– Completely works off-line and free to download.
– Trusted and used by doctors, pharmacists and medical students.
– Full list of drug names (including generic and trade names) and uses.
– Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
– The best free drug dictionary for nurses, doctors or students with facts, doses and overdose information.
– Great details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.