Interleukin 1 Beta – Laboratory Test Ranges | Reference
IL-1beta, Interleukin 1 beta, IL-1b
Reference range: < 5 pg/ml.
- inflammatory diseases and bacterial infections:
pneumoconiosis, tuberculosis, sarcoidosis;
- autoimmune diseases: septic shock, rheumatoid
arthritis, type 1 diabetes, inflammation of the intestines;
- multiple trauma (also detected high levels of IL -2,
IL -6, and especially tumor necrosis factor);
- kidney transplant rejection;
- threat of termination of pregnancy;
- acute and chronic myelogenous leukemia, hairy cell leukemia;
- disseminated intravascular coagulation;
- UV radiation.
Decrease value (during dynamic follow):
- respiratory viral infections;
- lung cancer;
- therapy with glucocorticoids and cyclosporin A.