Alli Diet Pills Side Effects | Ingredients
About Alli Diet Pills
- alli is an FDA approved weight loss supplement that helps block about 25 percent of the fat you eat from being absorbed
- Acts as an effective weight loss product and diet pill for both women and men
- For every 5 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli can help you lose 2 to 3 more
- alli weight loss supplement works in the digestive tract and is minimally absorbed into the bloodstream, so there are no direct effects on the cardiovascular or central nervous system
- alli capsules are a weight loss pill for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced calorie and low fat diet
The following is a list of possible side effects:
- Digestion problems.
- May or may not work for all.
- Treatment effects (side effects) occur when a patient taking alli consumes a meal with too much fat;
- Treatment effects include loose or more frequent stools that may be hard to control, an urgent need to go to the bathroom, and gas with oily discharge;
- Patients should not use alli if they are pregnant or breast-feeding, have had an organ transplant or taking medicines to prevent rejections, have problems absorbing food, or are not overweight.