IONIL T Coal Tar Shampoo Ingredients | Side Effects
Ionic T Shampoo used for relieving itching, scaling, dryness, and flaking of the skin due to dandruff, psoriasis, and seborrhea. It works by causing the skin to shed dead cells from its top layer and slow down the growth of skin cells. This effect decreases scaling and dryness. Coal tar can also decrease itchiness from these skin conditions.
Following are the ingredients:
- BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE SOLUTION 50%
- COAL TAR SOLUTION
- POLYOXYETHYLENE 23 LAURYL ETHER
- POLYOXYETHYLENE 4 LAURYL ETHER
- SALICYLIC ACID
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur.
- It may temporarily discolor blond, bleached, gray, or tinted hair.
- Makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight and even put you risk for a bad sunburn.
- Staining of your skin or hair
- Sensitivity to sunlight
- Severe skin irritation
- anaphylaxis, which may include rash, hives, difficulty breathing, chest tightness, or swelling of your face, mouth, lips, or tongue