Hairfinity Supplement Side Effects | Ingredients
Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins are formulated to fill in the gaps left by your regular diet and provide your body with the nutrition it needs to grow healthy hair from the INSIDE OUT
- Capilsana Complex provides the hair with strengthening amino acids in Hydrolyzed Collagen, MSM for vitality, and hair boosting Horsetail and Silica.
- Vitamins A and D provide antioxidant protection that helps promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Niacin helps promote blood circulation to the scalp.
- Pantothenic Acid strengthens and nourishes the hair follicle.
- Vitamin B12 helps promote the transportation of oxygen to the scalp and follicles.
- Biotin promotes the growth of existing hair, produces keratin, and works to increase hair’s elasticity.
- Additional ingredients include: Vitamin B1, B2, B6, C, Folic Acid, and Calcium.
- Directions: Adults, take two capsules per day. 30-day supply (60 capsules per bottle).
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur.
- Irregular Appetite and Metabolic activity.
- Urinary burning sensation
- Temporary Hair Loss and very intense itching
- Digestive issues
- Very Severe Headaches are caused by Hairfinity
- it also contains Phenylalanine, which is combined with 50% aspartame. When consumed in large amount, cellular damage can occur